Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chugging Along....at a snail's pace.

Little did I know when my friend and I first got involved in the comic book scene that I don't have much spare time.
As most of you know, we are currently working on our first release, entitled, "Johnny Superhero." The script for issue 0 has been finalized for quite some time now, and all that is left is for me to complete the art...a process that I did not think would take this much time.
I want to offer an apology to those out there who are interested in getting their hands on JS no.0 and want to assure you, IT WILL HAPPEN!!
The problem is, as a reporter, I have been SWAMPED lately with assignments and such, and have not had the time to put a real effort into the comic. When the issue finally makes it out to the public, it will be a FULL COLOR comic....not black and white....FULL COLOR! That is another hurdle....The good news is, although I have not had much time to work on the art, traveling phone calls with my partner in crime have resulted in several upcoming stories and characters...so not all is a loss.
Just wanted to throw out a quick apology and let everyone know...Johnny Superhero IS coming!! (please, no vulgar jokes...haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment